CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected provider of Legal & Professional Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their expanding team based in the Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally be recently ACCA/ACA qualified or working towards the qualification and possess a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar position. Fluency in English is essential for this role.
- Handle accounting and bookkeeping requirements on behalf of a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and Reports on behalf of clients.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Review of business and accounting transactions.
- Provide VAT services and advice to clients as and when requested.
- Process various accounting and banking reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy & Finance or related field or any relevant accounting qualification
- ACCA/ACA qualification or Partly-Qualified will be considered a significant advantage.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience working in an Accountancy position; ideally client accounting/bookkeeping.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of E-Soft Accounting will be considered an advantage.
- Understanding of Cyprus VAT and Tax.
- Preparation and review of financial statements.
- Excellent team player who will take ownership.
- Professional and reliable.
- Good attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills.
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented.
- Fluent in English Language (Written & Spoken).