CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A small private regulated Financial Company based in Limassol is looking to recruit a candidate to join their team for the position of the Compliance & Anti-money laundering officer.
- Ensure Company’s compliance with local and European regulations on daily basis.
- Ensure Company’s compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering requirements, processes, and procedures
- Be up to date with all applicable regulatory materials, such as directives, regulations, any circulars, or similar regulatory documents
- Prepare and update existing policies and procedures of the Company.
- Prepare annual regulatory compliance reports
- Ensure full and timely regulatory reporting (periodic and ad-hoc)
- Liaise with CySec on any compliance related matters
- Provide periodic training to company employees relating to regulatory matters
- Take part in all regulatory and compliance related discussions internally and externally
- Closely cooperate with Company’s senior management to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Compliance, AML.
- Advanced certificate from CySec is a must.
- Legal background will be considered as an advantage.
- AML Certificate will be considered as an advantage.
- University graduate or have a professional qualification in financial or legal field.
- Good ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing the English language.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send you CV to email@example.com and become a part of our team!