CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients, authorized and regulated by CySEC Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant-Bookeeper to join their dynamic and creative team in Limassol. Our client offers an amazing working environment that inspires to make a difference.
- Recording transactions in the accounting software on a daily basis;
- Proven bookkeeping experience for at least 2-5 years
- Implement accounting records of day to day financial transactions based on accounting policies and standards
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant recording/reporting of financial information
- Managing creditors’ and debtors’ balances, invoices, receipts and payments into the accounting software;
- Performing bank reconciliations on a specific timeline as directed and managing all banking duties required by the business;
- Preparing and filing of Quarterly VAT Returns;
- Undertaking any other specific duties as required.
- 3 years of working experience in a similar position;
- VAT and general tax exposure knowledge are welcomed;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent fluency, reading & writing in English;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel);
- Currently staying in Cyprus and eligible to work in Cyprus;
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted