CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading International Security Solutions Group, we are seeking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background relating to Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering and possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience as an Engineer.
- Prepares of studies and designs electronic and physical security systems and similar projects of engineering and installations.
- Follows closely and keeps abreast with technology and automation developments in areas relevant to the assigned role and duties as well as the direction of the department and the philosophy of the organization.
- Installs, maintains and resolves issues related to engineering / security systems, central monitoring stations, works and facilities.
- Coordinates the execution of works and projects - of small, medium and large scale.
- Constantly monitors new and existing projects and contracts.
- Develops knowledge and assumes ownership of softwares relevant to the operation of systems, equipment and buildings.
- Leads a team of subordinates, if assigned, and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders, contractors and subcontractors for the effective and efficient execution of works and projects.
- Works closely and cooperates with all sections and teams within the department / offer support and consultation when requested.
- Ensures the constant professional development of ownself, colleagues and co-workers.
- Shares knowledge and offer training to colleagues and team members.
- Provides assurance over the operational effectiveness of controls by ensuring company principles, processes and procedures are followed.
- Performs relevant ad hoc duties as needed.
- Facilitates any other request relevant to job description.
- Degree in electrical engineering and/or electronics engineering.
- Project Management experience an/or PM certification, an advantage.
- ETEK membership.
- Previous relevant experience between 2 - 5 years.
- Previous experience is security solutions industry, an advantage.
- Previous engagement with the installation and maintenance of engineering projects mostly of electrical nature.
- IT and Systems’ software knowledge and understanding.