CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Depaho is a financial company licensed by the Cyprus Securities Commission (CySeC) and based in Nicosia, Cyprus. The company’s operation is focused on online trading in the global financial markets.
This is an excellent opportunity to undertake a new role with focus on assessing and controlling the quality and type of communication delivered to our clients and ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Package includes an attractive salary, health insurance following the probation period and a 13th Salary, overtime, performance based annual bonus. CVs in English
Remote home working optional
You bring to the table:
• Your knowledge of Polish at a native level and fluency in English;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Knowledge of customer service practices and systems;
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
• Strong organizational and planning skills;
• Ability to work independently in enforcing policies and practices in conjunction with the Compliance Team;
• Good networking and team-work skills;
• Proficiency in MS Office and other widely used software;
• Desirable qualifications & experience.
• Previous experience in the Forex industry will be considered advantageous but not essential.
You will be responsible for:
• A wide range of administrative and support tasks with a focus on Compliance;
• Monitoring of customer service communication and training activity aiming at quality control and compliance;
• Participation in incident meetings;
• Documentation & Reporting for the Compliance Department;
• Risk assessment of various scenarios within customer service and collaboration with the Operational Manager’s to alleviate and mitigate issues;
• Implementation of new and refresher Compliance Training for new and existing employees on an ongoing basis;