CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Group with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be a member of a recognised Accounting Body (ACCA/ACA/CPA) and possess a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar position. Excellent English skills are a must for this position.
It is the Accountants responsibility to coordinate and direct all financial transactions recorded in the accounting system by the cost controllers. You will ensure all transactions are recorded correctly in the system as well as policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles, and rules established by the authoritative governing bodies are followed. In this role you will be reporting to the CFO.
- Maintenance of accounting records for statutory and financial reports.
- Indirect taxes reporting and returns (Primary responsibility).
- Bank reporting (Secondary responsibility).
- Company records.
- Dividend resolutions.
- Educated to Degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Chartered, ACA,/ACCA or similar qualification (must).
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role (must).
- Excellent English skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and aptitude for numbers.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Take decisive action on opportunities to achieve specific outcomes.