CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Video & Motion Graphics Officer
Reference Number: VMG1021
We are looking for a passionate, creative and self-motivated professional to join our Marketing team.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
· Conceptualising, designing and producing, advertising, educational videos and platform videos
· Producing daily video news and podcasts
· Creating graphics and designing digital video and audio effects
· Strong post production skills (editing / motion graphics)
· Uploading and maintaining videos on social networking sites
· Working with videos on green screen backgrounds and cameras
· Performing any other tasks as assigned by the CMO
· Degree in Media Communications, Animation, Illustration, or any other relevant field
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
· Work portfolio (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
· Proven working knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator and Lightbox
· Working knowledge of the following audio tools: Adobe Audition and Audacity
· Good working knowledge of Camtasia Studio 8 & 9
· Strong technology and social media acumen
· Ability to work to tight deadlines, producing high-quality video content that is on trend
· Strong video editing, motion graphics and audio skills
· Proactive, efficient and creative
· Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an advantage
· Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
· Private health insurance
· Corporate pension fund
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!