CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Purpose of Role
L.S. Investments Limited owns valuable intellectual property that includes trademarks and domains in connection with the label ALZA. Due to its growth is seeking to recruit a Market Research Manager who will help us understand the mentality of people in foreign markets better as well as study the competition.
The candidate will provide data and research for L.S. Investments Limited trademark in foreign markets.
As such the successful candidate will:
· Process foreign customer surveys on selected topics - especially from generally available sources and present results
· Monitor trends in e-commerce in selected foreign markets and provide recommendations for given countries
· Undertake a regular control of the competition's activities in selected markets such as Austria, Germany, Hungary, Italy and prepare structured overview of the competition's activities on a regular basis and present it to the members of the core team
· Monitor the UK version of the website/checking EN communication/possibly do some translations
· Monitor in regular basis the transport and its prices provided by foreign competitors
· Follow timeliness of data delivery
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience as well as constant training.
If you believe you have the above qualifications and the opening sounds challenging send your CV to email@example.com
· Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written forms)
· High Level of Analytical thinking
· Senior knowledge of marketing and e-commerce, especially in the field of marketing surveys
· Knowledge of research features (such as PinDuoDuo, inPost, Balíkobot, etc. )
· Accounting basics - understanding the lines in P&L
· Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel - carrying out case studies, PowerPoint - outputs from market researches, etc.)
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Integrity and Confidentiality
· Ability to perform without physical contact with people from the marketing core team
· Available to travel
It is great if the candidate has
· Knowledge of another language (especially NJ/HU, possibly FR, Chinese)
· Elementary know-how in the field of law