CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Accountant & Reporting Officer
MCA Intelifunds Ltd, is an authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF).
“FXORO” is the brand used by the Company.
Incorporated in 2010, FXORO became rapidly a central player in the financial markets. It holds a leadership and visionary approach on brokerage transactions.
Customers are being offered advanced trading tools and technology and the highest standard of account security.
Company’s website is www.fxoro.com.
Due to continuous success and growth, we are currently seeking for an Accountant & Reporting Officer to join our team.
- General Accounting & Reporting duties.
Data Recording, Extraction and Analysis. Responsible for the extract of System Data and preparation of regular and ad hoc Reporting and Analysis.
Including but not limited to:
- Weekly and Monthly Management Reporting.
- Direct Costs and Overheads Allocation / Apportionment to Cost and Profit Centres.
- KPIs Preparation Analysis and Reporting.
- PowerPoint Presentation Preparation.
- Support in the Payroll preparation and Reporting.
- Manage / Control over Company’s accounts with Business Partners and Branches.
- Monthly reconciliations of Bank Balances, Business Partners and Branches.
- Payments input in E banking system.
- Providing information/reports to external Auditors.
- Dealing with Financial Paperwork and Filing.
- Any other duties allocated by the Head of the Department.
Key Skills / Experience:
- University/College degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Math or other related field.
- A minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience as a Bookkeeper is essential.
- Experience with a similar position in a Forex/Financial Services Organisation, will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in SAP B1 will be considered as an advantage.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Organized, Diligent, and able to pay attention to Detail.
- Ability to work under Pressure and tight Deadlines.
- Team Player Individual with Strong Work Ethics
Depending on qualifications and experience
- Career growth and development
- Excellent working environment.
Applications to: Eftychia@fxoro.com