CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a respected provider of Financial & Payment Services, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Compliance & AML Analyst to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold previous experience in a Compliance capacity, ideally within a licensed EMI.
- Ensure Compliance with local and European Regulation.
- Prepare and update existing manuals/policies/procedures of the company in relation to Compliance & AML.
- Be able to assist the head of the department to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Ensure that clients’ transactions are monitored.
- Ensure that all clients are risk assessed.
- Respond in a professional manner to the regulator.
- Provide feedback on prospect projects of the company with regards to compliance regulations and guidelines.
- Review marketing content and provide feedback.
- Make sure that the content of the Company’s website is in line with relevant regulations.
- Work closely with the Customer Support & On boarding Department to make sure that the procedures followed are in line with the regulations.
- Review and provide feedback on agreements to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Perform any other ad-hoc compliance related tasks.
- Bachelors degree in Law will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a relevant/similar position.
- Any Compliance/AML certificate/diploma will be considered an advantage.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be considered an advantage.
- A professional qualification relevant to the position will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in a FI/PS/EMI will be considered an advantage.
- Flexible to travel.
- Willing to attend to several seminars.