CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a respected provider of Financial Services & Payment services, we are seeking to recruit a Call Centre Representative to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess relevant experience in a similar role, and speak an excellent level of fluent English. Rotational shift patterns are required by the successful applicant for this position.
- Customer consultation on Company Products.
- Responding to customers inquiries via e-mail, phone and chat.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Communication with the other departments of the company (Finance, Compliance, technical support) in order to provide guidance to the clients.
- Fluency in English, Knowledge of additional languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Work experience in customer support or similar position.
- Ability to work in rotating 12-hour shifts (9am-9pm), two days on two days off, and availability to work overtime when/if required.