CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients, a regulated Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit an Software Developer to join their team in Limassol.
Requirements and Knowledge:
- Greek or English language
- At least 3 years of development experience
- Analytical, quick-thinking and ability to quickly grasp what is required
- Ability to quickly learn a new programming language or development framework
- Knowledge of any of PHP, PHP Laravel Framework, NodeJS, ReactJS, Java, .NET would be considered an advantage
- Work and communicate as part of a team of developers and system analysts
- Write effective, optimized and well documented code related to CRM functionality, financial transactions, blockchain (advantage), API integrations with payment gateways and other third-party systems as well as database structure and optimization
- Clearly understand and process requirements from System Analysts
- Test the quality of the code before submitting for QA
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted