CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a respected and expanding Law Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Litigation Lawyer to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and possess a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in Litigation. Fluency in Greek and English is required for this position.
- Work within the litigation department.
- Draft and review pleadings and court documents.
- Draft and review agreements and generally legal documents.
- Appearances in courts and other tribunals in litigation, arbitration and administrative matters and conducting the relevant hearings.
- Provide opinions and advice to clients.
- Legal research.
- Educated to degree level in Law or related field.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- A minimum of 1+ years of legal post qualification experience in litigation is a must
- Excellent command of Greek and English language, both written and spoken and computer literate.
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
- High sense of professionalism, able to work on his/her own initiative and coordinate with peers / colleagues.