CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
An opening has become available for a KYC Officer/Corporate Administrator with an established fund services provider, based in Nicosia. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional international CySec-regulated fund service provider in a modern working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining due diligence process during the on-boarding of the clients and continuously during the engagement:
o Serving as the 1st contact point for clients, company’s employees and counterparties in all questions connected with KYC documents collections, update, certification, provision etc.
o Collections of Know Your Client (KYC) documents, performing searches in open sources and special databases and other actions necessary for client verification, filling and reviewing KYC and bank forms, composing client’s profile and conducting risk grading.
o Performing ongoing KYC monitoring as per the company’s AML manual.
o Updating of internal databases on the clients, UBO’s and other matters as requested.
• Maintaining client files and providing necessary KYC documents to the colleagues and counterparties as requested.
• Performing corporate administration for the entities in different jurisdictions including incorporation, liquidation and on-going corporate matters.
• Drafting corporate and other documents, such as minutes, resolutions, agreements, powers of attorney, registers and letters.
• Arranging for execution, certification and legalization of documents.
• At least 3 years of previous experience in the corporate field including experience in collections of KYC and performing due diligence procedures.
• Diploma in Law, Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant field.
• CySEC AML Compliance certificate is an advantage.
• Excellent command of English language (Greek or/and Russian will be considered an advantage).
• Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
• Computer proficiency.
A competitive salary, good career prospects and professional working environment will be offered to the successful candidate. Working hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm or 9:00am – 6:00pm (Mon-Fri).
To apply for this position, send your CV to Cristo Mastoroudes, email: email@example.com, or you can call Cristo on 25 505 803 for a confidential discussion.