CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Investment Firm with regional offices in Dubai we are seeking to recruit a number of Sales & Business Development professionals to join their team. Our client is keen to hear from any Cyprus-based Forex Sales professionals who are keen to take on an exciting new challenge in Dubai! We are keen to hear from applicants with varying levels of experience, including Account Managers, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers and Head of Sales. This represents a potentially life changing opportunity for the right applicants to further develop their career. Full relocation support is provided!
- Promote the client’s financial products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
- Discuss financial markets and factors.
- Assist Compliance with the processing of KYC documentation.
- Train clients on the Company’s trading systems and interact daily with them.
- Communicate marketing promotions and offers to clients via telephone and email.
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy for acquisition of new customers.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business and/or Finance/Economics.
- Previous experience in Forex sales is a must.
- Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
- Target-driven and highly motivated to succeed.
- Excellent level of fluent English and any other languages will be considered a significant advantage.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Willingness to relocate to Dubai.