CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Financial Data Analyst to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally hold an academic background relating to Finance/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics or related field and possess 2+ years of relevant professional experience in a similar position as described below.
- Prepare financial reports that serve as summary information for managers.
- Responsible for identifying relevant insights and compiling analytical reports that enable other employees in the company to make sound decisions.
- Produce forecasts based upon financial trends on behalf of Management.
- Improving current methods used in the collection of data from other parts of the company while retaining the essential integrity and security of the information collected.
- Overall, the data analyst's role is to encourage the transfer of relevant knowledge to the parties that require it the most.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Data Science, Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience as a Financial Analyst.
- Knowledge of SQL Language will be considered a significant advantage.
- Analytical and mathematical mindset, with a can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Excellent command of the English language.