CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a globally recognised and renowned manufacturer and supplier of household and industrial-scale appliances, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Advisor for their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing sales consulting and customer service to potential clients. Excellent communication skills in Greek and English are essential as well as previous and demonstrable experience in a similar capacity.
- Provide sales consulting and customer service to potential clients.
- Identify customer needs and suggest ideal product solutions to customers.
- Demonstrate products and provide expert advice to customers.
- Achieve target sales for certain product categories.
- Follow marketing guidelines for products’ presentations.
- Handle product and sales related requests from incoming calls of customers or technicians.
- Maintain sales data on SAP Database on a daily basis.
- Manage our clients’ e-shop, maintain the online content and process incoming e-orders on a daily basis.
- Coordinate after sales processes until the successful delivery of products to customer.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Fluency in English & Greek.
- Previous work experience in a Sales or Customer Service Team is a must.
- SAP knowledge is considered a plus.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Persuasiveness and interpersonal skills.
- Customer and results oriented.