CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit a Junior System Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background relating to Information Technology and possess a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience with IT Infrastructure.
- Ensuring the proper and smooth operation of the MT5 trading platform and CRM systems.
- Installing, configuring, hardening and troubleshooting of Windows Servers, Linux, trading platforms and applications.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software conflicts and make repairs or adjustments when necessary.
- Working with Linux, Microsoft, Amazon AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Assisting with the administration of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software, and resolving any problems identified.
- Administering the Company’s ticketing system and responding to staff requests in a timely manner.
- Monitoring our systems by using monitoring tools.
- Providing guidance, support and training to staff on IT related issues.
- Liaising with external associates for problem-solving.
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology, or any other relevant field.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies e.g. Azure Cloud/ Amazon AWS.
- CCNA will be a strong plus.
- Very good knowledge of Windows Server and Linux OS.
- Proactive and efficient with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Able to work to an ‘on-call’ schedule.