CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career-oriented professionals for the position of Quality Control (QC) Technician for our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Receive, label and store samples to be tested
- Perform analysis and testing of products for product approval and release
- Report data and primary results; gather all necessary documentation
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
- Keep the working area clean and tidy, as per the Laboratory Hygiene and Safety Guidelines
- School leaving certificate; college diploma will be considered as advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both written and oral
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi project handling at once under time pressure
- Experience in the field of pharmaceutical industry will be considered as advantage
Location: Limassol, CYPRUS
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please click Submit your CV or Fill in the online Form buttons below.
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV’s kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply to this job please use the following link: https://medochemie.com/Careers.aspx