CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are recruiting a full-time personal assistant. The role involves personal assistance and caring for a visually impaired executive director where necessary - currently based in Cyprus. The role is suitable for a person who is comfortable with experiencing new challenges and leading business development.
There will be extensive international travel to accompany the Director on business meetings.
Responsibilities inlude executing and managing a daily task list, coordinating social activities and some light housekeeping where necessary.
You would also be tasked with assisting with packing and coordinating transportation as well driving the Director when needed.
- Fluent in English
- Holder of a valid passport
- Holder of a valid driving licence
- Computer literacy (using a pc/Mac, calendar, zoom etc)
- Attention to detail to ensure all tasks are completed correctly
- Exercise discretion and professionalism
- Enthusiastic, energetic personality and can-do attitude