CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a successful and well-known Ship Management and Ship Owner group of companies based in Limassol is curently expanding and looking to recruit a Senior Procurement officer.
- Render procurement services to the fleet team in which the procurement officer is embedded. Close cooperation with the superintendents.
- Process the procurement requisitions from the vessels, taking into account the procurement policy of the company and the advices from superintendents.
- Continuously strive to optimise the procurement processes in order to come to the best price/quality ratio of goods/services purchased.
- Thereby contributing to the annual vessel budget and reduce the administrative costs involved in ordering the goods/services.
- Close cooperation with the logistics team to ensure shipment of spares, stores and consumable in timely manner
- Manage the shipment of ship mails
- Within the given authority levels, check and approve invoices and settle claims/ disputes with suppliers.
- Rate suppliers basis price / performance criteria
- Support of Reporting for Third Party Owners
- Other tasks may be given as deemed necessary by the superior
- Sound understanding of procurement and logistics processes.
- The procurement officer should have gathered working experience at a ship managing company or at one of the company’s current suppliers.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence when dealing with people often in difficult circumstances
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience in using PMS software solutions.
- Remote working
- 13th Salary
- Provident fund
- Medical scheme for family
- Internal and external training opportunities
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted
You may also check our website for more job opportunities https://work-channel.com/