CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a successful and well-known Ship Management and Ship Owner group of companies based in Limassol is expanding their team and looking to recruit a Procurement Team Leader.
- Manage a team of Procurement Officers who render procurement services to the various fleet teams located in Hamburg.
- Continuously strive to optimise the procurement processes in order to come to the best price / quality ratio of goods / services purchased. Thereby reducing the administrative costs involved in ordering the goods / services.
- Promote a culture of open communication
- Safeguard an open communication with the other departments within the company, especially Technical Fleet Management, Quality and Accounting.
- Check and approve invoices and settle claims / disputes with suppliers.
- Rate suppliers basis price / performance criteria.
- Report to the Senior Vice President Procurement. Execute tasks and assigned functions as delegated by the superior.
- Sound understanding of procurement and logistics processes
- Ability to lead a team of Procurement Officers.
- The Procurement Manager should have gathered managerial experience at a ship managing company or at one of the company’s current suppliers.
- University degree or similar qualification.
- Highly flexible and able to demonstrate conceptual thinking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience in using PMS software solutions.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility
- Good leadership, communications and controlling skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, take initiatives and meet demanding requirements
- Remote working
- 13th Salary
- Provident fund
- Medical scheme for family
- Internal and external training opportunities
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
You may also check our website for more job opportunities https://work-channel.com/