CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Construction & Engineering Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their team. The successful applicant will hold a technical background in Civil Engineering and possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar position. Fluency in both Greek & English is required.
- Supervision and organization of various construction-related projects
- Renovation of houses and apartments.
- Restoration of buildings.
- Repairs and maintenance as required.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Holder of a degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages.
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD programs.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Team leadership and managerial qualities.