CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
You will maintain the company’s existing customer relationships and identify opportunities to solicit new accounts. You will be knowledgeable about all company products and services in order to answer customer enquiries and be able to deal with direct sales inquiries.
MAIN JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Independently provide appropriate general Company information about products and services
· Answer “Request for Calls” received by email, and be available for Online Chat
· Identify sales targets
· Present our products and services to new clients
· Conduct market research and build strategies for specified markets
· Plan seminar and webinars for targeted markets
· Maintain good working relations with existing and new clients
· Arrange meetings with existing and prospective contacts
· Use existing and new databases to retrieve and reply to proposal requests, and solicit new accounts
· Develop prospects from existing non-active customers and referral leads; maintain a log file for all sales queries
· Coordinate with Marketing department on the administration of marketing campaigns, promotional activities and trade shows
Excellent interpersonal relations
Strong communication skills
Previous Experience within the Forex industry
Time flexibility, required to work different shifts
Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
Previous experience on CRM software
Must be an EU citizen