CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a talented Content Writer to join their team based in Paphos. The successful applicant will possess a thorough understanding of content SEO best practices as well as excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Write SEO-optimized content such as blogs, product pages and metadata such as title tags and meta descriptions.
- Use SEO best practices to develop content strategies and increase qualified web traffic.
- Utilize the industry’s best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Provide guidance and support for the translation teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Linguistics or any other related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or a similar role.
- A thorough understanding of content SEO best practices, keyword research and ranking factors.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, including idioms and expressions.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.