CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interest, we are seeking to recruit a Big Data Analyst to join their team in Paphos. The successful applicant will possess analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. An academic background relating to Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Data Science will be considered a significant advantage.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Develop and manage information to support corporate decision making.
- Collaborate with teams within the business to establish business needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Define new data collection and analysis processes.
- Produce and track key performance indicators.
- Generate information and insights from data sets and identify trends and patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or any other relevant field, or equivalent related experience.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solid Excel skills – experience with other data analysis and visualization tools is a plus.
- Proficient at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken) are a must.