CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Nicolaou & Zavos Center, Office 402,
3100 Limassol, Cyprus
Project Manager (Legal and Finance) is a multi-functional role, assuming responsibility for incorporation and administration of companies in different jurisdictions, opening and management of bank accounts, tax planning and legal structuring, coordination of service providers and general business development.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- to incorporate companies in different jurisdictions with further administration either directly, or by means of coordination of professional service providers;
- to open international bank accounts with further support for related compliance matters;
- to manage international commercial and investment transactions, including legal structuring, tax planning, preparation of transaction documents, execution, settlement and coordination of involved counterparts;
- to investigate and research legal and tax environment of new jurisdictions for business development purposes;
- to establish and maintain relations with financial institutions, professional service providers and advisors;
- to conduct general business development affairs within existing strategic goals;
- to maintain proper operational records, information flow, control and reporting according to the applicable internal policies and regulations.
- to inform a supervisor about all essential issues;
- to ensure that all operational tasks are addressed and performed timely, accurately and in compliance with applicable internal and external regulations;
- to foster a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices, integrity and a positive environment that will enable the company to develop in all relevant areas.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- Legal and/or Finance apprenticeship or equivalent required.
- Several years of foreign companies’ administration experience needed, especially in the field of tax planning, bank accounts opening, commercial/investment transactions structuring and execution.
- Combination of analytical and creative mindset that may support challenging tasks for research and solutions finding.
- Professional knowledge and use of English is mandatory, knowledge of other languages can be an advantage.
- Ability to handle stress and operate under intense pressure (deadlines, challenging tasks, etc.).
- Team-oriented and highly committed to deliver outstanding results.
- Convincing appearance with excellent management, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Seek out responsibility and feel comfortable in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Please apply with CV/cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.