CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are an up-and-coming Forex Broker looking to shake up the industry. Here’s our story:
For decades, access to a competitive trading environment was only available to the rich and powerful – large financial institutions and wealthy individuals. Everyday people had to pay a premium to access the financial markets, and therefore had a lower chance of making profits.
Our management believes that we all deserve a fair shot at succeeding, which is why we have spent the last ten years working on leveling the playing field.
We kicked off the revolution with Finvasia, by offering zero-cost share trading to ‘normal folks’, and the response from our happy customers has been incredible.
Today, we are opening the world of institutional grade CFD trading to ‘normal folks’ too, giving everyday people a chance to trade in conditions they never had access to before, that were always reserved only for the big players with large bank balances.
Our mission is to develop a low cost, global financial ecosystem, and we are thrilled to be making it a reality!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to pursue a career in finance and gain exposure to the global financial markets. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic new graduate to help us grow our Cyprus Brokerage. You will be the face of the company, tasked with creating and applying an effective sales strategy, and developing and strengthening relationships with our clients. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through providing exceptional customer support, boosting sales & retention and developing the business through building trust with clients and partners.
Successful candidates will be provided with formal training from our Head of Brokerage & Head of Sales.
New Graduates are welcome to apply
You will be tasked with:
· Being responsible for both inbound and outbound customer support/sales
· Interacting with clients across the globe, about a range of financial products & services that we offer
· Delivering exceptional service through phone, email & live chat communication with clients
· Scouting for and developing relationships with potential partners & clients, to grow our business
· Taking ownership of client queries and gaining industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
· Learning the forex industry, our platforms, our products, and the competitive landscape, and being proactive to enhance your knowledge of the industry as a whole
· Study for and obtain professional qualifications that may be required for the performance of duties
Since we cover the global markets, working hours can vary based on the markets assigned. This is a demanding position that requires the ability to work under pressure but also an invaluable learning experience and the chance to grow personally and professionally in a position to shape the direction of the company.