CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected market leader in their chosen field, we are seeking to recruit a Commercial Director to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 7+ years’ of proven experience as a Commercial Director and must have demonstrable experience of developing and implementing commercial strategies aimed at accelerating growth.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.).
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc).
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Provide positive leadership to the business by living the values and create and maintain the work environment that delivers superior performance.
- Lead by example with a bias for action, outcome driven, strong commercial advice and be an effective and relied on business partner of the management team.
- Lead and drive the focus on performance priorities and be the engine for the seeking and delivering business improvements.
- Build and maintain superior working relationships right across organisation to enable delivery of superior performance.
- 7+ years Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant role preferably within the FMCG or related Industry.
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Fluency in Greek and English is essential (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.