CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
As a member of OTOMI Studio Design Team, your job is to combine creativity and technical knowledge to produce functionally beautiful spaces for clients. You have exceptional design skills, a background in architecture or interior design, and a portfolio of innovative design concepts. The selected candidate will be working as a team member on projects in different design phases by mean of drawing, producing renders, creating presentations and other project documentation. The selected candidates will report directly to their project leader and the partner in charge of the project. To Apply: If you have the knowledge, skills, and passion, we encourage you to share our vision, to strive for excellence and express your interest. Please submit an electronic copy of your portfolio along with cv (max. 10MB. or download link / online portfolio) to: email@example.com Kindly note that due to large volumes of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Master's Degree in Architecture or Interior Design from recognized institution.
- 0 - 5 years professional design experience.
- Ambitious, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Passionate about new software.
- Committed to continuous improvement and optimizing productivit
The candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in Sketch-Up is a must.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Creative design abilities.
- Professional client facing capabilities.
- Knowledge in building design, detailing and construction.
- Knowledge of local and international building codes and planning laws.
- Knowledge of specifications and materials.
- Understanding of building detail design.
- Positive and supportive team collaboration abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Capable of partaking in several projects simultaneously.
- Abilities to time manage tasks and projects and meet delivery dates.
- Working on projects from concept to completion.