CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Corporate Administrator to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess approximately 5+ years of relevant experience from either a Corporate Services and/or Law Firm and speak an excellent level of fluent Greek & English.
The Senior Corporate Administrator manages a portfolio of client companies, to whom management and legal and administrative services are provided. Responsibilities will include dealing with all legal, corporate and banking matters for client companies, communication with clients, audit/tax advisors and lawyers.
- Minimum of 5+ years previous experience gained within the corporate department of either a law firm, or fiduciary service provider is required.
- Excellent knowledge of how the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus operates.
- International tax and company law knowledge with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Fluent in both the English and Greek Language.
- Experience of assisting auditors with financial statements would be highly advantageous.