CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CFA Auditors Limited is a young and dynamic team of professional accountants offering a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities with great development prospects.
For our 2021 Intake program commencing on 1st of July 2021, we are seeking to recruit university graduates following a career towards ACCA/ACA qualification to join our team in Larnaca.
· Involved in various stages of the audit process as a member of a team working under the supervision of qualified auditors;
· Use of Caseware International audit tool in performing audits under ISA;
· Preparation of financial statements under IFRS using Caseware software;
· Preparation of tax computations;
· Reporting to the management team on the status and progress of the audits;
· Degree with a minimum grade during application process as follows:
o University of Cyprus and Greek Universities 7.5/10
o UK Universities 2:1 (60-69%)
o Other Universities 3,33/4
· Pursuing a Professional Qualification;
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
· Excellent knowledge of English and Greek languages;
· Ambition and commitment to start a career as a professional accountant;
· Professional discipline and ability to work within a dynamic environment;
· Strong client and business development skills;
· Strong organizational and time management skills;
· ACCA/ACA Trainee Contract.
· Paid Study leave periods and examination.
· Challenging working environment with continue learning opportunities providing inhouse seminars to meet your CPD requirements.
· Competitive remuneration package including 13th salary;
· Medical insurance (optional)
Monday to Thursday 08:30 am – 17:30 am and Friday 08:30 am – 15:00 am
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV with a cover letter by 30 May 2021to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website www.cfa-auditors.com/careers.