CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of a client, a well-established global leader in the forex industry we are looking to recruit an Investment Analyst for their offices in Nicosia
- Writing reports and updates on stock market developments and specific listed companies
- Keeping up to date and reporting on global market developments, particularly with respect to equity, currency and commodity markets
- Preparing charts, tables, or any other materials used in fundamental and technical reports and videos
- Conducting fundamental analysis through Reuters Eikon, and technical analysis through the MT4 platform
- Presenting research through video and audio clips
- Performing any other related tasks assigned by the Head of Investment Research
- BSc/MSc in Business/Finance/Economics or related field (first or upper second class honours)
- Experience in a similar position in the financial services industry is a plus
- Proof of excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Strong interest in the stock market, financial markets and economy
- Professional qualification in technical analysis or pursuing CFA or ACCA / ACA qualification will be an advantage
- Computer literacy
- Portfolio of writing samples is a must
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance & Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.