CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· On behalf of a client, a well-established global leader in the forex industry we are looking to recruit a Business Developmennt Officer for their offices based in Limassol.
- Contributing to the implementation of the company’s market penetration and expansion strategy
- Staying abreast with the latest developments, products, marketing promotions and the relevant terms and conditions, and communicating clients about them
- Handling client inquiries and ensuring that high level services are provided
- Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required
- Performing market data analysis and reporting
- Providing suggestions on system enhancements
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s legal guidelines and compliance procedures
- Acting in the best interest of the company at all times, and cooperating with the rest of the team to perform business development
- Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Cooperating effectively with other departments as necessary
- Spending significant time travelling abroad (up to 10 months per year)
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related
- Fluency in English with excellent oral and written skills in Greek
- Reliable, with integrity of character and strong business acumen
- Flexibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, innovative and target oriented
- Strong computer literacy
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Travel allowance
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.