CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders on behalf of our client, an International Investment Firm in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Risk Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar position, speak Russian & English fluently and hold the CySEC Advanced Certification.
- To establish, implement and maintain risk management policies and procedures.
- To adopt effective arrangements, processes and mechanisms to manage the risks relating to the Company’s activities, processes and systems to monitor the following:
- The level of compliance by the Company and its relevant persons with the arrangements, processes and mechanisms adopted for managing relevant risks.
- The adequacy and effectiveness of measures taken to address any deficiencies in those policies, procedures, arrangements, processes and mechanisms, including failures by the relevant persons of the Company to comply with such arrangements, processes and mechanisms or follow such policies and procedures.
- To establish and implement appropriate, documented and regularly updated due diligence process when investing on behalf of the AIF, according to the investment strategy, the objectives and risk profile of the AIF.
- To ensure that the risks associated with each investment position of the AIF and their overall effect on the AIF’s portfolio can be properly identified, measured, managed and monitored on an ongoing basis, including through the use of appropriate stress testing procedures.
- To ensure that the risk profile of the AIF shall correspond to the size, portfolio structure and investment strategies and objectives of the AIF as laid down in the AIF rules or instruments of incorporation, prospectus and offering documents.
- Reporting to the Board of directors and regulator.
- Internal and regulatory reporting.
- Advising on new/current projects, access the risk and escalate when appropriate.
- Clients’ onboarding supervision.
- Interaction with Internal auditors, Compliance, Business units.
- University Degree in a Business related subject (Accounting/Finance/Economics).
- Holder of the CySEC Advanced Diploma.
- 3+ years of elevant experience within a financial sphere (e.g. Cyprus Investment firms).
- Relevant experience with Risk Management.
- Professional conduct and ability to work in dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Communication skills, organizational skills, juggling numerous priorities under strict deadlines, analytical skills.
- Fluency in Russian & English (Written & Spoken).