CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients a fresh new and fast-growing company looking to hire Office Admin & Personal Assistant to the CEO & Founder.
As a Personal Assistants you will work in the heart of the business, providing incredible administrative support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Answering phone calls, emails and dealing with correspondence and/or queries when necessary and respond promptly.
· Managing and maintaining CEO calendar and email account.
· Effectively organize meetings.
· Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post.
· Summarize meeting
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
· Manage day to day office needs.
- Proficiency in Greek & English.
- University degree will be considered an advantage.
· At least 2 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant is a must.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
· Ability to work long hours.
Please send you CV to email@example.com and become a part of the team!