CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a successful and globally well-known Ship Management and Ship Owner group of companies based in Limassol is looking to recruit a Senior Fleet Personnel Officer for the Crewing services they provide.
The successful individual can be based anywhere in Cyprus since it is offered a possibility of remote working.
- Executes crew changes related to the assigned fleet in an effective and cost-efficient manner
- Ability to lead a team of Fleet Officers.
- Ensures effective collaboration and communication with the flag registries and monitor flag state documents
- Maintains, monitors and updates, in cooperation with manning agents seafarer personal records in crewing software
- Liaise with manning agents on crew selection and recruitment, screens crew candidates
- Monitor performance of seafarers
- Issues seafarers employment contracts
- Arrangement of crew travelling and transportation
- Monitor repatriation, dismissals, promotions in cooperation with crewing manager
- Cost control and monitoring budgets for the vessels assigned
- Good knowledge of the quality manual, operational guidelines and MLC requirements
- University degree or similar qualification in Maritime studies
- Strong past experience in dry or wet cargo sector is required
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication. (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility
- Good leadership, communications and controlling skills
- Able to work under pressure, take initiatives and meet demanding requirements
- 13th Salary
- Provident fund
- Medical scheme for family
- Internal and external ongoing training opportunities
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Antria Sofokleous at the email: email@example.com , including the title of the position in the subject line.
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.