CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our clients – an ICPAC licensed audit company in Nicosia, we are looking for an Auditor to join their professional team.
- Managing portfolio of clients and delivering high quality services;
- Conducting assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end;
- Planning, monitoring and control of audit work, supervision of audit team work;
- Communication with clients and evaluation of their needs and specifications, providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis;
- Communication with internal and external counterparties, including lawyers, accountants, internal and external auditors, government authorities as required;
- Coordination of operations, monitoring operating costs, budgets and resources;
- Performing other audit and supervision duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related subject;
- ACCA, ICAEW or other equivalent professional qualification or currently studying towards obtaining such a qualification;
- Working experience in Audit for 5 years or more;
- Experience in BIG 4 will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience in performing audits for financial institutions will be considered as an advantage;
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus;
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Computer proficiency;
- Experience with Caseware Audit International will be considered as an advantage.
- excellent planning and time-management skills;
- strong problem solving skills;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
What the company offers:
- competitive salary;
- opportunities of professional growth and development;
- friendly and modern working environment.