CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our clients – an ICPAC licensed audit company in Nicosia, we are looking for an Auditor to join their professional team.
- Providing assistance over the management of a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality services;
- Conducting assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end;
- Interaction and cooperation with other auditing team members if required;
- Communication with clients and evaluation of their needs and specifications, providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis;
- Communication with internal and external counterparties, including lawyers, accountants, internal and external auditors, government authorities as required;
- Performing other audit duties as assigned.
- Working experience in Accounting / Audit for 3 years or more;
- Knowledge of SIC, PAYE, VAT preparations as applicable will be considered as an advantage;
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics and/or ACCA/ACA/CAT qualified/part-qualified will be considered as an advantage;
- Eligibility to live and work in Cyprus;
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian will be considered as advantage;
- Computer Software (Word/Excel etc) proficiency;
- Experience with Caseware Audit International will be considered as an advantage.
- excellent planning and time-management skills;
- strong problem solving skills;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
What the company offers:
- competitive salary;
- opportunities of professional growth and development;
- friendly and modern working environment.