CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a Cyprus Investment Firm providing independent and personalized investment solutions for individuals and is specialized on brokerage and asset management. They are currently looking to grow their team and they’re looking for a Head of Brokerage to join their professional team in Nicosia.
- Reception, transmission and execution of clients’ orders in accordance with requirements of international and Cyprus laws, CySEC regalement’s, as well as with internal manuals and policies.
- Working as a flow trader – buying and selling financial products on behalf of clients.
- Administering and evaluating clients' investment holdings for suitability and appropriateness.
- Monitoring stock market performance.
- Monitoring clients’ accounts in daily mode.
- Preparation of reports for CySEC.
- Developing the Brokerage Department – expanding the portfolio of the brokerage services of the company by means of promoting of the new products and offers to clients.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Business.
- CySEC Advanced certificate is a must.
- Previous experience not less than 3 years at similar position in investment company or investment bank. Experience in securities trading (trading stock, bonds and derivatives on international stock exchanges, including USA stock exchanges as a must) is essential.
- Candidates with entire experience in Forex industry will not be considered, as the nature of the company's business is essentially different.
- Understanding of financial instruments and financial markets’ working principles.
- Excellent knowledge of modern stock markets.
- Experience of work with different trading platforms and varied instruments is advantage.
- Perfect verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Russian is significant advantage.
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus is advantage. Assistance with work permit can be provided.
- Computer proficiency, including excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Proficiency with different trading platforms is advantage.
- problem solving and decision making skills;
- confidence and ability to persuade;
- client-facing attitude;
What the company offers:
- modern office in the center of Nicosia;
- assistance with obtaining of work permit;
- competitive salary;
- opportunities of professional growth and development;
- friendly and modern working environment.