CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Group of Companies that provide various services to clients, including Accounting, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Client Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in client accounting/bookkeeping and speak Greek and English.
- General Bookkeeping duties: Responsible for keeping proper books of accounts and financial records (i.e. Banks, purchase and sales invoices, payroll accounting, vat, vendors and creditors, provisions, inter-company transactions, revaluations, close year, etc).
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and VIES.
- Knowledge and handling of Tax matters.
- Conducting regular bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- Auditors’ assistance in the form of providing explanations and documentation to the auditors.
- Any other duties allocated by the Head of the Department.
- Ideally educated with Degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of Accounting.
- Experience in International Accounting will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of CaseWare (reporting software) and E-soft (accounting and stock control software) will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Team spirit and willingness to develop.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good team player with a strong work ethic.