CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Dragon Capital (Cyprus) Limited, a well-established Investment company in Cyprus since 2006 and part of the International Investment Group, is seeking to recruit a Director in BO-Accounting role to join our team in Limassol:
· Supports organization financial objectives by providing financial analyses.
· Establishes accounting operational strategies by evaluating trends
· Provides financial projections by coordinating budget/forecast preparation, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial information, and advising departments on the collection and analysis of data.
· Maintains sufficient funds by forecasting cash requirements and obligations.
· Minimizes legally required taxes by studying regulations, presenting tax strategies to management, and filing returns.
· Supports Headquarters team in external audit related matter
· BSc/BA in finance, economics, business administration or a related field
· 3-5 years of experience in accounting
· Cyprus citizen
· Experience in managerial position
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
· Fluency in Russian/Ukraine and English
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Integrity and professional ethics
· Teamwork skills
· Attention to detail
· Professional certification (e.g., ACCA Holder) will be considered as an advantage
· Focused on results
· Mindful of deadlines
· A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered depends on qualifications,
· Medical Scheme
· 25 days Annual Leave
· Working Hours: 09:00-18:00
· 5 days
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.