CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly innovative and expanding company operating in the iGaming Sector, we are seeking to recruit a Junior PSP Analyst to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for amongst other key tasks; researching new payment providers, negotiating contracts with payment providers and assisting with new payment providers onboarding. This is a junior-level position and full training will be provided, however any experience in a similar position or industry will be highly beneficial.
- Research new payment providers.
- Contract negotiations with service providers.
- Assist with new payment providers evaluation and onboarding.
- Monitoring the account balances and analyse payments.
- Performing settlement calculations.
- Account opening and maintenance with providers.
- Coordinate new implementations needed to meet Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
- Higher education will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent English speaker with high written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a similar position/industry is considered an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Gaming background will be considered as an advantage.
- Eligible to work freely in Cyprus (No Work Permits).