CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an Operations Officer to join their busy dealing room. The successful applicant will be responsible for entering trading conditions for clients as well as monitoring and analyzing trades and pricing. You will need to have a sound knowledge of the Financial Markets as well as being familiar with both the MT4 & MT5 Trading Platforms.
- Entering trading conditions for clients on our trading platforms.
- Monitoring and analyzing trades and pricing.
- Liaising with technical departments whenever necessary.
- Trade surveillance to prevent market and brokerage abuse.
- Providing reports to Senior Management and other brokerage departments.
- Assist clients with queries regarding trading and platform use.
- Testing new setups, new products, features, and sign offs.
- Apply controlled changes with change management to the systems.
- Log into systems and servers to perform checks.
- Supporting the trading platforms and resolving issues or escalating as necessary.
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel including pivot tables.
- Good understanding of the financial markets.
- Robust personality; ability to manage pressure and a flexible, amicable personality.
- Able to work under pressure and achieve goals and targets.
- Problem solver, ability to track, analyze, understand problems and provide proper solution.
- knowledge in MT4 and MT5 trading platform.
- Excellent communication skills in English.