CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected provider of Professional Services to clients, we are seeking to recruit an Office & Banking Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold previous administration experience, ideally from a Corporate and/or Accounting Service provider and will ideally be familiar with general banking administration. Fluency in Greek and English is a must.
- Performing administrative duties for the company.
- Handling communication with Clients and Relevant Authorities
- Assist the Management Team whenever necessary.
- Preparing reports and letters to clients and Authorities.
- Preparing newsletters and formal notices.
- Handling of banking matters on behalf of the company and its clients.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous, demonstrable Office Administration experience is essential.
- Previous experience of working within an Audit/Accounting and/or Corporate Services provider will be considered a significant advantage.
- Previous experience with Banking Administration (Payments, Assisting with Account Opening etc) will be highly advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Pleasant telephone manner and business correspondence writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Professional attitude and appearance.