CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
International Fintech company based in Limassol is looking to hire a Russian Speaking Personal Assistant.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a can-do attitude, is highly adaptable and enjoys challenges. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience and grow personally and professionally within the company.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact for the employer as necessary
- Coordinating and managing travel arrangements
- Perform daily checklist on duties, keeping it updated at all times
- Completing expense reports
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Perform as a liaison between the employer and household staff as required
- Excellent command of Russian and English languages, preferably Greek too
- University/college graduate
- Previous experience of at least 1 year
- Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com