CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Higher Hires are working with an international financial services brand with offices around the globe, and are seeking to recruit an experienced PPC Specialist to assist in their overall SEM campaigns for their Limassol office.
Key responsibilities of the position:
· Form effective paid search strategies
· Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
· Oversee multiple accounts on Google Ads and other programmatic advertising channels
· Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
· Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
· Track KPI’s to assess performance and pinpoint issues
· Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
· Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
· Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
· Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
Job requirements and competencies:
· Proven experience as a PPC Specialist/Google Ads Expert
· Experience in advertising retail financial services is a considerable advantage
· Experience in data analysis and reporting
· Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads) is preferred
· Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Tag Manager etc)
· Knowledge of HTML, CCS is an advantage
· Excellent communication skills
· Marketing related degree or google certification is a plus
· Medical insurance
· Paid annual leave
· Low employee turnover
· Part of a Group with more than 40+ years of experience in the financial markets
Should you wish to apply kindly forward your CV to email@example.com with the title of the Job in the subject line.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.