CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Higher Hires are working with an international financial services brand with offices around the globe, and are seeking to recruit a passionate and self-motivated Mobile (Flutter) Developer for their office in Limassol.
· Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
· 3+ years’ experience in mobile software development
· Experience with third party libraries and API’s
· Understanding of the agile development life-cycle
· Experience with automated testing and building
· Experience with Git version control tool
· Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
· Intermediate+ English skills
· Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements
· Use CI/CD smooth deployment
· Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities
· Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app
Absolutely needed experience:
· Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and manage states in an optimized manner
· Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages
· Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics
· Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team
· Medical insurance
· Paid annual leave
· Low employee turnover
· Part of a Group with more than 40+ years of experience in the financial markets
Should you wish to apply kindly forward your CV to email@example.com with the title of the Job in the subject line.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.