CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are on the hunt for a creative, talented and analytical Japanese Team Leader, who is passionate about recruiting, growing and managing a successful team. The goal will be to set up an exciting new online casino brand purely focused on the Japanese market.
You will already be working in an online trading field, based in either the gaming or financial services sectors. Having a key eye for talent, you will be able to recognise the potential team members that will help you succeed and expand the business. Main focus will be to develop the business as a whole, as well as executing marketing strategy and analysing campaign performance, in order to be ready to act accordingly.
This role will work solely within the Japanese market, possibly expanding within South Korea in the future. Success in this position is integral to the success of this new division and will be required to take on a lot of responsibility early on and to hit the ground running
- Define company needs for recruitment, and locate and recruit the team that will work best for you, and the success of the business.
- Develop marketing strategy and deliver new exciting ideas to increase outreach within the Japanese market
- Execute digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse and optimise campaign performance
- Be acquainted with Japanese affiliate networks, and have the capability to close and manage deals
- Native Japanese speaker is a must for this role, as well as fluent English language skills to be able to communicate with the team worldwide.
- Previous solid experience within the gaming, gambling or financial service industries of at least 3 years.
- Ideally a solid exposure in media buying, campaign analysis and developing marketing strategy
- Highly motivated and creative, developing new ideas and remain niche within the market
- Analytically minded and ROI driven
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with new and existing partnerships
- Excellent workload management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and create foundations for the growth of a new team