CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a well-established and ambitious globally-regulated (including CySEC) CFD and Forex Broker, is seeking a Social Media Executive to join their growing team in Limassol.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and be overseen by and mentored by a team of industry professionals with years of industry experience. The company offers continuous personal development and a dynamic working environment.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Executive to join our team. As a social media executive you will be responsible in developing and implementing the company’s Social media strategy in order to increase online presence and improve marketing efforts through targeted campaigns.
- Manage the social media strategy for all social media accounts of the company and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Work closely with the Marketing Management to define the most important social media KPIs
- Work closely with content writers and designers to create content that drives the brand and engages customers.
- Edit publish and share content on a daily basis including images, text, video.
- Create and maintain a monthly social media calendar for social media.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and create/maintain monthly reports for management.
- Communicate with influencers and other industry professional to create a strong network
- Answer messages send by followers in all social media accounts.
- Take on any other responsibilities regarding social media and digital marketing assigned to you.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist/Executive or similar and 4-5 years of digital marketing experience.
- Excellent command and written skills of the English language.
- Familiar with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great thinker and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills